“A good education is a foundation for a better future”
If you are dreaming of a new start, then upgrade your education with a Financial Aid from the Government of Alberta.
An Advanced Diploma in Information Technology & Cyber Security gains you professional level skills with the most evolving technology. Students will be prepared to enter the work force as a Network Security Specialist, Cyber Security Consultant, Incident and Threat Manager, Security Software Developer, Security Responder, Forensic Investigator or others professional Government/ Nongovernment positions requiring knowledge of general applications.
Advanced Diploma in Information Technology & Cyber Security program will educate you:
1. Key cybersecurity concepts of cryptography, cyber forensics
2. LAN Network security, mobile network security
3. Ethical hacking techniques and tools.
4. Cloud Security
5. Application vulnerability testing
6. Threat/Risk Assessments
7. Incident Response
8. Current IT security tools, policies and techniques.
9. Including systems and network vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, web application assessments, social engineering assessments, Security setup from a holistic view, including threat modeling, specifications, implementation, testing, and vulnerability assessment with operating systems, networking, and virtualization software
10. Understanding PC repairs, Fundamentals of MS operating systems, Fundamentals of Linux Operating Systems, Secure Network Essentials, CS Systems Management, Fundamental of Software Development, Understanding Coding Techniques, Fundamentals of programming, Understanding system analysis, Database Design Fundamentals, Networking Fundamentals, Networking designing, Data quarry and formatting,
First year 52 weeks program Second year 52 weeks program
Total Hours: 2080 hours including practicum in house training
1st Year: 840 hours theory and 200 hours practicum
2nd year: 840 hours theory and 200 hours practicum
Alberta High School Diploma (verified transcript) or non-Alberta equivalent
General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D) English 30-1 minimum 65% passing grated
Interview with PTI representative
Minimum 18 years of age
Alberta High School Diploma or equivalent
Mature students-away from school for a least 1 year and pass entrance exam (Wonderlic-20)
Tuition Fees for National Students: (PR/CITIZEN)
1st Year: $21,000.00
2ND Year: $21,000.00
International Students: Assessment from IQAS, WES OR other assessment agencies recognized by Peerless Training Institute
English Language Bench Mark 6 (CLBA) or IELTS 5.5
Current police clearance
Areas of employment include but not limited to
© Peerless Training Institute. All Rights Reserved